French in Loire Valley
Open a window to culture
Visit a Chateau at leisure while perfecting your French in the area famous for royal palaces, wine and good living. Learn actively and speak French in a historic town. Only 2 hours from Paris, you can hike, cycle and take boats along the river. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible and effective French immersion.
Rest assured you can take advantage of free guided walks, weekend excursions, special invitations, cooking and wine-tasting activities. Use LANACOS to the full and cruise the Loire at your leisure.
Short term or long term French programmes for business, exam preparation or holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Intensive French Course2 weeks - Français Intensif
- Short-term intensive language course abroad. 28 lessons a week on French speaking, phonetics and listening activities
- Non-beginners can start most Mondays. Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
French Language & CultureDiscover France in summer
- Unforgettable two weeks from June to September. Combine learning the French language with cultural activities in the Loire Valley.
- Arrive most Mondays in summer at Paris airports or use TGV trains.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 WeekLanguage course in Loire Valley
- 20 lessons per week. Integrate and converse confidently in French!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Pristine provincial French town offers you great culture, wine-tasting, hiking and cycling opportunities.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 WeekCultural French residential course
- Terrific time to optimise learning French with culture and gastronomy.
- 20 lessons per week from Monday to Friday focusing on French fluency and phonetics. Popular provincial location in the Loire Valley, which you can use as a base to see all the chateaux on weekend excursions.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, ask for more details.
12 WeekGap year French in amongst the Chateaux
- 12 weeks to master the language and prepare for a plethora of cultural delights. Combine language learning with cultural and gastronomic activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals. Cycle and hike to explore the region.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in a real French environment. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
It was one of the best 4 weeks of my life! I’ve had a massive breakthrough.Jacqueline
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.