French in Montpellier
Make the most of Montpellier
Have you heard of Montpellier? Imagine learning and speaking French in an old university city by the sea near the Pyrenees. Maybe you like hiking or skiing in the mountains or you like the sea, Montpellier has history, great food and lots of outdoor activities. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible and effective French immersion.
Rest assured you can take advantage of free guided walks, weekend excursions, theatre performances, open-air concerts, cooking and skiing activities. Use LANACOS to the full and have a great time in the south of France.
Short term or long term French programmes for exam preparation or holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Semi intensive French Course1 week tuition
- Budget language course abroad.
- 20 lessons a week on speaking and listening activities
- Non-beginners can start most Mondays.
- Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
French & Cooking course1 week tuition
- All year round, combine learning the French language (20 lessons a week) plus cooking sessions. Top chef with you for 8 extra lessons!
- Start most Mondays.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details.
- Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 WeekLanguage course in Montpellier
- 20 fun lessons per week. Speak and interact confidently in French!
- Experienced teachers to help you speak and participate.
- Arrive most weekends and start on Monday
- In central Montpellier, explore by foot or bike. Public transport is both cheap and of good quality, easy access to beach and mountains.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board of full board.
4 WeekAn incredible French experience
- Go in summer or outside of summer, the weather is great to have immersive French.
- 20 lessons per week focusing on French fluency, syntax and social interaction
- Get to know the Languedoc, living the French dream, food, wine, beaches and skiing at weekends!
- Prepare for DELF and DALF exams or refresh for A levels and GCSEs
- Long-stay accommodation options cheaper than hotels, ask for more details.
12 WeekGap year French in south of France
- 12 weeks to master the language and have the time of your life. Combine linguistic fluency with sport and cultural activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will be astonished at what you can do for student prices.
- The aim is to express oneself in French correctly and confidently. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication for later life.
- Choose accommodation in self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
I have now returned from the Montpellier course, which was really excellent. I had a great time and learned a lot.Margaret
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.