Italian in Bologna
Good food and study, think Bologna
Learn to speak Italian to a high fluency at the top language centre in Bologna while savouring Italian food and culture in this most celebrated and best preserved university city. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, fast-learning and effective Italian immersion.
Take advantage of free guided walks, weekend excursions, cooking and wine-tasting activities. Use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
Short term or long term Italian programmes for students, teachers, exam preparation or holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Italian and Gatronomy Course1 week in Bologna
- Very quick language course abroad. for non-beginners to study Italian, 20 lessons a week on speaking, phonetics and listening activities.
- Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
- Cooking classes or wine tasting sessions: choice to do individually with friends. 2 plus persons booking together receive a discount!
Italian Business Course2 weeks for professionals
- Do you need Italian for professional purposes: business or law? Course consists of 20 hours of intensive general Italian + 10 lessons focused on business Italian in mini-groups per week.
- Course content is totally adaptable to your needs, and can include: looking for a job, commercial correspondence, telephone manners, presentations in companies, advertising, negotiating, travelling, transport and shipping, problem solving, professional conferences.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 Week ItalianLanguage course in Bologna
- 20 hours per week in small groups (average 3-5). Integrate and converse confidently in Italian!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Enjoy extra cultural workshops and conversation sessions. Improve your pronunciation and rhythm of Italian.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 Weeks of Wonderful ItalianMonth language course
- Superb opportunity to get expert teachers. Study Italian in mini groups while after class socialise and speak with the locals while relaxing.
- 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Italian fluency and phonetics. Enjoy extra cultural and gastronomic workshops plus conversation practice for free. Make the most of your time by discovering the cultural and historical delights of the city and surrounding area on weekend excursions.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, pay in EURO or US Dollars ask for more details.
12 Week ImmersionGap year Italian course
- 12 weeks to master the language and enjoy Bologna life. Combine language learning with cultural and gastronomic activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals. Cycle, visit the historical sights and meander through the marvellous streets. You will discover some real treasures and socialise with language learners of similar age.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in an active learning environment and working Italian city. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
I was very pleased with the school – I thought the teaching was excellent and very good value for money. My accommodation was lovely and the family very nice. I found LANACOS very helpful and would certainly recommend them. Thanks very much for all your help!Jane