Italian in Ravenna
Ravenna is a real find
Speak Italian in Ravenna with its Byzantine, Dante and cinematic past. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, fast-learning and effective Italian immersion.
Take advantage of free guided walks, weekend excursions, cooking and wine-tasting activities. Use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
Short term or long term Italian programmes for students, teachers, exam preparation or holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Italian and Cooking Course1 week in Ravenna
- Very quick language course with cooking module abroad. Right for non-beginners to study Italian, 20 lessons a week on speaking, phonetics and listening activities.
- Cooking classes of two afternoons: choice to do individually with friends. 2 plus persons booking together receive a discount!
Italian 55 plus Course2 weeks for professionals
- Price all inclusive: 20 lessons for mature learners, accommodation with social and cultural activities specifically designed for senior guests. Start dates: 20 May or 9 Sep 2018
- Imagine having guided tours of UNESCO monuments of Ravenna along with 2 seminars in the Italian language about the history of Ravenna and the art of mosaics.
- Wine tasting with local specialities of the region plus a cooking lesson of 3 hours, from 17.00 to 20.00, plus dinner
- One day have a social and convivial dinner in a typical trattoria in the town. Then, partake in a relaxed social lunch at the seaside, right by the beach.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 Week ItalianLanguage course in Ravenna
- 20 hours per week in small groups (average 3-5). Integrate, make friends and converse confidently in Italian!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Enjoy extra cultural workshops and conversation sessions. Improve your pronunciation, listening and rhythm of Italian.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 Weeks of ItalianStimulating language course
- Superb opportunity to get expert teachers. Study Italian in mini groups while after class socialise and speak with the locals while relaxing. Explore the area from Ferrara to Rimini.
- 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Italian fluency and phonetics. Enjoy extra cultural and gastronomic workshops. Make the most of your time by discovering the cultural and historical delights of the provincial town and surrounding area on weekend excursions.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, pay in EURO or US Dollars ask for more details.
12 Week ImmersionGap year Italian course
- 12 weeks to master the language and enjoy life by the Adriatic Sea. Combine language learning with cultural and gastronomic activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals. Cycle, visit the historical sights and visit marvellous Ferrara. You will discover some real treasures and always have Venice close by.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in an active learning environment and working Italian city. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
Very happy overall, Ravenna good place good connections, easy to walk, so much to do, ticket for all the week, course was fantastic, school perfect, staff knowledgeable, adapted, small group high level, authentic town.Dee
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.