Spanish in Valencia
Valencia will surprise you!
Not only will you study Spanish at a top language institute and so improve your speaking, but you will also discover a hidden treasure of Spain. Savour its world famous Paella, Mediterranean culture, beaches and if you are interested, the Holy Grail! You can live in this exciting ancient and modern city, day and night, swimming in the sea or climbing the mountains. Walk, run, cycle and swim to your heart’s content. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, fast-learning and effective Spanish immersion in Valencia.
Rest assured you can take advantage of free guided walks, weekend excursions, special invitations, football matches, cooking and wine-tasting activities. Use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
Short term or long term Spanish programmes for students, teachers, exam preparation or holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Budget Spanish Course1 week in Valencia
- Very quick language course abroad. for non-beginners to study Spanish, 20 lessons a week on speaking, phonetics and listening activities
- Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
DELE Preparation Course3 weeks for exam preparation
- Do you want an internationally-recognised certificate to prove you know how to speak Spanish?
- Here are 45 lessons to study Spanish with friendly professional teachers. Arrive most months of the year at Valencia airport.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 Week SpanishLanguage course in Valencia
- 20 lessons per week. Integrate and converse confidently in Spanish!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Enjoy lots of free social events from Paella feasts and the world-famous Fallas festival in March while having access to sports (football, swimming, sailing, tennis and golf).
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 Week SpanishMonth language course by the sea
- Superb opportunity to optimise speaking with locals while relaxing.
- 20 lessons per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Spanish fluency and phonetics. Make the most of your time by discovering the cultural and sporting delights of the city and surrounding area on weekend excursions.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, ask for more details.
12 Week ImmersionGap year Spanish course
- 12 weeks to master the language and enjoy Valencia. Combine language learning with cultural and sporting activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals. Cycle, visit the beaches and sail to explore the coastline. Socialise with students of similar age.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in a real Spanish-speaking environment. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
Really helpful, lots of information. Host family was excellent and a fantastic opportunity to practise my Spanish. Lots of activities!Helen