Italian in Milan
Fashion and fluency in Milan
Start speaking Italian to a high fluency at the top language centre in Milan while taking advantage of the business and fashion opportunities. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, speedy and effective Italian immersion.
Benefit from free guided walks, weekend excursions, cooking and wine-tasting activities. Get to know Milan from the inside with people who know the local treasures. Use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
Short term or long term Italian programmes for students, teachers, exam preparation or holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Italian Combined intensive2 weeks Italian in Milan
- Very intensive language course abroad to study Italian in Milan.
- 20 group and 10 individual lessons a week on speaking fluently and advanced listening activities to help you understand authentic Italian. Fast learning, maximum progress in minimum time.
- Option to extend to 3 or more weeks.
Italian Internship ProgammeWork experience in Milan
- Do you need Italian for work: business, marketing, fashion or law? .
- In conjunction with an Italian group course, this module is totally directed to a student’s needs for work, and can include: commercial correspondence, telephone manners, presentations in companies, advertising, negotiating and travelling.
- This option is for 8 weeks but possible to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 Week Italian courseItalian Language in Milan
- 20 lessons per week in interactive fluency groups. Integrate and converse confidently in Italian!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Enjoy extra cultural workshops and conversation sessions. Improve your pronunciation and rhythm of Italian.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 Weeks of intensive ItalianMonth language course
- Benefit from expert teachers in motivated groups. Study Italian and learn fast in class, afterwards socialise and speak with the locals while relaxing.
- 20 lessons per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Italian fluency and phonetics. Enjoy extra cultural and gastronomic workshops plus conversation practice.
- Make the most of your time by discovering the cultural, fashion, shopping and historical delights of the city. Explore the surrounding area on weekend excursions.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, pay in EURO or US Dollars ask for more details.
12 Week ImmersionGap year Italian course
- 12 weeks to master the language and participate in the Milanese lifestyle. Combine language learning with cultural, business and gastronomic activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from speaking and, if you so desire, working with the locals as part of a CV-enhancing work internship programme in marketing, fashion, retail. You will discover new friends, real hidden treasures and improve your career prospects without a doubt.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in an active learning environment and working Italian city. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
I have found it all very interesting, relevant and positive. People were very kind and always sympathetic when I didn’t understand something.Sam
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.