Spanish in Colombia
Spanish wake up, smell the coffee
Improve your speaking of Spanish and knowledge of South America on the best Spanish courses in Colombia. You will meet locals and discover the amazing cultural treasures of Columbia in a safe and secure environment. You can live in this exciting Hispanic hub while visiting so many places of interest in the city and further afield.
Walk, run, peruse the markets, visit many museums for free and cycle to your heart’s content. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, fast-learning and effective Spanish immersion in Colombia. Use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
Fast Spanish Course2 weeks in Bogota
- Very quick language course abroad to study Spanish, 20 lessons a week on speaking, phonetics and listening activities with locals in the heart of this cultural highlight of Hispano America.
- Easy booking with pre-course level check, benefit from expert advice prior to arrival in Colombia. Great programme of social and cultural activities and includes fast free internet usage.
- Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
Spanish Course & volunteer work4 weeks minimum
- Do you want to help the disadvantaged while learning Spanish?
- Here are 80 lessons to study Spanish with friendly professional teachers in the morning while in the afternoons/weekends help charities who work with with children or the elderly. Activities include: teaching English, playing table games, socialising and talking, leading activities, assisting elderly residents with daily activities, visits to the park, etc, reading and telling stories.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
Spanish and Salsa dancingCombine language course with dance
- 40 lessons per week. Integrate and converse confidently in Spanish while dancing your way to new life!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Learn the basic steps of Salsa with our expert dance instructors. Dance classes take place 4 afternoons per week usually on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons and students can enrol for any number of weeks. Maybe you will want to stay longer than two weeks!
- This two-week course combines your intensive Spanish course (20 hours per week) with 6 hours per week of Salsa classes.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 week Eco SpanishSpanish Eco tourism & the Amazon
- Superb opportunity to start in Bogotá the capital and venture with guides to the Amazon.
- 20 lessons per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Spanish fluency, listening comprehension and phonetics. Make the most of your time by discovering the culture and nature of Columbia.
- The natural beauty and rich culture that the Amazon will be breathtaking. Hike, with guides, through nature reserves and canoe down rivers, see pink dolphins and meet indigenous people from the local communities.
- You get an unforgettable 5-day eco-adventure in the Amazon rainforest, on the border of Colombia, Brazil and Peru. Places are limited so please check availability and special dates.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, ask for more details.
12 Week ImmersionGap year Spanish course
- 12 weeks to master the language and enjoy Columbia. Combine language learning with cultural and volunteer activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals. Cycle, explore the Amazon by canoe and savour the exotic tastes of Hispano America. Socialise with students of similar age.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in a real Spanish-speaking environment. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
An amazing place and loved the people.Adrian
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.