Italian in Rome
All roads lead to Rome
Why not perfect your Italian on best Italian courses in central Rome while enjoying your own Roman holiday/ Whether it is one week or one year, you will have a lot to do and learn. Firstly, it is the easiest way to speak Italian. LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, fast-learning and effective Italian immersion.
Secondly, benefit from free guided walks, weekend excursions, cooking and wine-tasting activities. Certainly use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
Therefore, you learn Italian on intensive short term or long term Italian programmes for students, teachers, exam preparation or a holiday. Receive free expert advice from LANACOS, taste the difference!
Italian Intensive Course1 week in Roma
- Very quick language course abroad. for non-beginners to study Italian, 30 lessons a week on speaking, phonetics and listening activities.
- Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
- Six levels, minimum of 6 lessons a day in groups of 6-10 typically with activities and speaking exercises, conversations and games to learn how to communicate, to speak, and to write in Italian language, just like an Italian.
Italian exam prep Course2 weeks
- Do you need Italian for exam or professional purposes? CILS, AIL, academic, business or law? Course consists of 20 lessons of intensive general Italian + 5 individual lessons per week focused on preparation for exam subject area topics:cultural, socio-political and business.
- Non-beginners can arrive most weekends and hit the ground running on Monday. Course content is totally adaptable to your needs, and can include: exam writing, writing professional letters, understanding topics in greater depth, learning about Italian history and culture.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 Week ItalianLanguage course in Rome
- 20 lessons per week in groups of 7-12. Integrate, explore and converse confidently in Italian!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday. Beginners start on special dates.
- Enjoy extra cultural workshops and conversation sessions. Improve your pronunciation and rhythm of Italian.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts or independent studios, B&B, half-board or full board.
4 Weeks of ItalianLa Dolce Vita a Roma
- Superb opportunity to discover the Eternal City (ancient and modern). Let expert teachers guide you to fluency. Study Italian in same-level groups where you are in the right class.
- 20 lessons per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Italian fluency, sentence structures and phonetics. Enjoy extra cultural and gastronomic workshops plus conversation practice for free. Make the most of your time by discovering the cultural and historical delights of the city.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, pay in EURO or US Dollars ask for more details.
12 Week Roman SabbaticalGap year Italian language course
- Do you have time available? Here are 12 weeks to master the language and enjoy Roman life. Combine language learning with cultural and gastronomic activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals. Explore, visit the historical sights and meander through the marvellous streets. You will discover some real treasures and socialise with language learners of similar age.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in an active learning environment and working Italian city. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
I was really impressed with the language centre in Rome and my host was really nice. I would definitely go back again.
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.