Italian in Venice
Imagine living in Venice
First of all, the easiest way to learn to speak Italian to a high fluency is to go on the best Italian course in Venice. Secondly, you will appreciate Venetian art and style. Because LANACOS offers you the exclusive option to have flexible, fast-learning and effective Italian immersion, you will speak quickly.
Above all take advantage of free guided walks, weekend excursions, boat trips and wine-tasting activities. By all means, use LANACOS to the full and you will be surprised by our local knowledge and know-how.
For this reason short term or long term Italian programmes are tailored for students, teachers, exam preparation or holiday. So receive free expert advice from LANACOS.
Short Italian Course1 week in Venice
- Very quick language course abroad in groups for non-beginners to improve their Italian, 20 lessons a week on speaking, phonetics and listening activities.
- Option to extend or make more intensive with private lessons.
- Art and Cooking classes are also available: choice to do individually or with with friends.
Long Weekend Italian CourseStart Friday & finish Sunday
- Do you need to review your Italian: business or pleasure? Course consists of 12 hours of expert tuition to help you (individually or with a friend of similar level) get to a higher fluency while enjoying the delights of Venice.
- Needs analysis prior to arrival with option to have skype lessons before and after visit to Venice. This course is tailored to your language level and busy life.
- Option to extend. Ask for more details. Prices in € or $. Do you want prices in US Dollars or EURO? No problem!
2 Week ItalianBudget Italian in Venice
- 20 hours per week in small groups (average 3-6). Integrate and converse confidently in Italian!
- Participants are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress. Arrive most weekends and start on Monday.
- Enjoy extra cultural workshops and conversation sessions. Improve your pronunciation and rhythm of Italian. Enjoy an orientation walk nearby the language centre in heart of city near art galleries and artisan workshops from Campo S. Stefano to Palazzo Grassi.
- Choose from wide range of accommodation with hosts, guest houses or independent studios, mainly self-catering.
4 Weeks of Wonderful ItalianVenice language course
- Superb opportunity to get friendly and knowledgeable teachers to discover the real Venice. Study Italian in mini groups while after class socialise and speak with the locals while relaxing.
- 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday focusing on Italian fluency and phonetics. Enjoy extra cultural, art and gastronomic workshops.
- Make the most of your time by discovering the cultural and historical delights of the city and surrounding area on weekend excursions. Imagine on the first Monday having an orientation walk near to language centre and in the heart of Venice.
- Explore art galleries and artisan workshops from Campo S. Stefano to Palazzo Grassi. Walk from Rio Terà dei Pensieri to San Basilio: an unusual and non-touristy itinerary about “sconte” (Venetian shortcuts). View Venice cloisters in the Castello district and then, of course, you have San Marco, Rialto: the market at Fondaco dei Tedeschi, the market.
- Long-stay accommodation in residences much cheaper than hotels, pay in EURO or US Dollars ask for more details.
Venice ImmersionGap year Italian course
- 12 weeks to master the language and enjoy Venetian life to the max. Combine language learning with cultural and gastronomic activities.
- All year round, arrive most weekends and you will benefit from local prices for the locals (e.g. public transport and supermarkets). Walk, visit the unique cultural sights and meander through the marvellous streets. You will discover some real treasures and socialise with language learners of similar age.
- The objective of the course is to is to maximise your time in an active learning environment and working Italian city. The end result is to raise the individual’s level of communication, confidence and understanding for later life while having a great gap year.
- Choose accommodation in affordable self-catering apartment or specially-selected host.
The LANACOS Difference
- Free level check and consultation to find you the best course
- User friendly application and booking process
- Money back guarantee
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Pre departure information
- UK Based Support during and after your course
- Free WIFI connection on location
- NO Registration fee, so book asap!
- Multiple levels from beginner to near bi-lingual
- Suitable courses for business, pleasure, teacher training or academic leaning
- Qualified friendly teachers with over 25 years experience
- Opt-in activities like sports, walking, wine tasting, sightseeing, cooking etc
- Range of accommodation options including residences, B&B, host families, half-board or self-catering student apartments and independent studio flats
- Suitable for all ages
Everybody really put themselves into it, teachers as well as administrative staff. They really thought of what may be nice for the students. Highly recommendable in every way.
The online advice service to improve your learning experience.
For complete confidence choose the LANACOS® service and formula.